Willis-Solberga Gear Drive Drilling Machine Specials
We want to highlight our outstanding Willis-Solberga gear drive drilling machines. This year marks the 56th year of our cooperation with this outstanding Swedish company. The Solberga group has been an instrumental player in the drilling machine industry for more than 100 years. That is an amazing accomplishment, and we are very proud of this relationship.
To highlight this relationship, we will be running promotions on all of the Solberga line through the remainder of 2019. Below are some highlights of some of the outstanding features on these machines.
- Both the drill head and table arm are height adjustable through simple lock handles and hand cranks. Both are also able to rotate 360 degrees around the column providing tremendous versatility (SE2040 has a rigid head design).
- The helical gears in the drill head provide great strength during operation and the fiber to steel mesh greatly reduces noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- The design of the spindle ensures outstanding rigidity with the shank of the tool actually located within the ID of the spindle's lower bearing.
- The available power down feed is equipped with an automatic overload protection.
- The efficient electrical system includes a thermal overload switch, no-volt release, hand reverse switch, and emergency stop.
- Popular options include LED Work-light, Automatic reversing package, Foot operated reversing switch, Coolant package, Drill Guard, Drill chucks, and more....
If you are in the market for a drilling machine, now would be a great time to review the Willis-Solberga offerings. Willis-Solberga Geared Head Drill Press Specials - Willis Machinery with 1 inch to 1.6 inch drilling capacity. #3 mores taper and #4 morse taper spindles, manual and power feed models, T-slotted table, 2-speed spindle motor, manual forward and reverse, optional foot switch and automatic reversing.
We have an ample stock and can provide immediate delivery. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.