Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Where are Willis machines built?
- A. Willis machines are built in Taiwan, Sweden, Germany, and Italy.
- Q. Are replacement parts available for Willis machines?
- A. Yes, Willis Machinery maintains a full inventory of replacement parts in Toledo, Ohio.
- Q. Is technical support available?
- A. Yes, Willis Machinery employs full-time service technicians that are available to help answer any technical questions.
- Q. Does Willis Machinery sell used equipment?
- A. Willis Machinery supplies only new equipment.
- Q. Does Willis Machinery sell equipment through distributors?
- A. Yes, Willis Machinery has distributors throughout the United States to help Willis customers with their machinery demands.
- Q. Does Willis Machinery sell directly to end-users?
- A. Yes, Willis Machinery employs sales people who work with customers that prefer to do business directly with Willis Machinery.
- Q. What is Willis Machinery's warranty?
- A. Willis Machinery & Tools warrants that all new Willis Equipment is free from defects in material and workmanship within its rated capacity for a period of one (1) year or 2000 hours, whichever comes first. This warranty begins on the date of shipment from its Willis Machinery location. Willis Machinery will, at its option and own expense, repair or replace any parts of the Willis product which fail to meet this warranty, provided that Willis shall have received notice of the claimed defect from the customer (or dealer) within the warranty period.
Willis Machinery shall have no obligation with respect to any defect or other condition caused in whole or in part by the customer's incorrect use, improper maintenance, or modification of the equipment, or by the repair or maintenance of such product by any person except persons deemed by Willis to be qualified.
This warranty covers mechanical and electrical parts and includes labor either by Willis Machinery or its local distributor. Shipping charges, if any, will be borne by the customer. If Willis is required to do on-site warranty service work, the customer is responsible for Willis' travel and living expenses away from our Toledo, Ohio, location. This service is also subject to the availability of Willis' service personnel.
Responsibility for loss in operating performance due to environmental conditions such as humidity, dust, corrosive chemicals, deposition of oil or other foreign matter, spillage, or other conditions beyond Willis' control cannot be accepted by Willis.