Big Bore Conventional / Manual Lathes PK III
Geared Head Engine Lathes for Sale
Mammoth PK III
- One piece bed, floor type casting.
- 2 shear bed way with extra way supporting the apron.
- All ways are hardened and ground.
- Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings.
- Hardened and ground gears, shafts and cross slide ways.
- Electromagnetic spindle brake.
- 18-speed geared headstock.
- 6-way rapid traverse and power feed to top slide.
- Totally enclosed universal inch / metric gear box.
- Carriage position device.
- Dual voltage spindle motor, 30 to 50 HP.
- Pressurized one shot lube system for cross slide and carriage.
- Thread chasing dial
- 2-speed tailstock quill (manual)
- 1 dead center, MT#6
- Coolant pump
- Work lamp
- Follow type splash guard
- One piece stainless steel lead screw cover slide and carriage
- Water and oil collect plate under apron
- Rear side chip and water collect plate
- Rear chip conveyor