Vertical Machining Center KMV Series
KMV-10 Vertical Machining Center
KMV-16 Vertical Machining Center
CNC VMC Features
- High quality annealed and stress relieved castings
- Over sized hardened and ground box ways on all axes
- Pre-loaded and pre-tensioned high precision ball screws help to minimize temperature variation and improve machine accuracy
- High-grade turcite on all axes provides superb wear resistance and minimal "stick-slip"
- Fully enclosed guarding designed to provide a safe, dry and clean work environment
Fanuc Machining Center Options
- Coolant through the spindle
- Screw type chip conveyor
- Chain type chip conveyor
- 32 tool ATC in lieu of standard ATC
- A 24-tool arm type ATC provides Willis vertical machining centers the capabilities for fast, dependable tool changes.
- A massive cast iron machine base provides these vertical machining centers a strong, solid foundation with full support over the entire range of travel and excellent vibration dampening .
- A German built 2 speed ZF gearbox provides Willis CNC machining centers with outstanding power and torque throughout the entire spindle speed range.