Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machines
Built by skilled craftsman using high precision components Willis Cylindrical Grinders provide years of high accuracy trouble free operation for a minimal initial investment.
Featuring hydrodynamic spindle bearings and precision hand scraped ways Willis Machinery Cylindrical Grinding machines produce high tolerance parts with superior surface finishes. Excellent repeatability is achievable by our use of a grinding class cross feed screw and nut.
Available in a variety of configurations manual, automatic and PLC controlled our small cylindrical grinder will be the perfect fit for your grinding application.
This series of cylindrical grinders has available capacities from 11” – 15” swing and center distances from 16” – 39” cc depending on your needs. They also meet a variety of cylindrical grinding machine price points.
Other cylindrical grinding machine manufacturers cannot compete with the Willis line.
Note: Our HD series offers large capacities for other applications. Please inquire to find out about other cylindrical grinder for sale.
Machines available from 10" swing x 14" centers up to 15" swing x 80" centers
- 7.5 HP wheelhead motor
- Grinding wheels up to 16" x 3"
- 30 degree wheelhead swivel
- 120 degree workhead swivel
- 10" wheelhead stroke
Available Machine Configurations
- M: Table traverse and wheelhead cross feed are all manual
- A: Table traverse is hydraulically driving. Wheelhead cross feed is manual "A" with wheelhead rapid approach and retraction. Wheelhead cross feed by manual
- AGC: "H" with wheelhead rapid approach and retraction. Wheel head cross feed by auto
- DAS: "AGC" with automatic sizing device
- NC: PLC controlled machine with ballscrew and servo motor for wheelhead and fully automatic work cycles
- A101 Internal grinding attachment
- A102 Double-shoe steady rest
- A103 Triple-shoe steady rest
- A104 Scroll chuck & plate (#5 or #6)
- A105 Magnetic chuck & plate (#6)
- A106 Magnetic coolant separator
- A107 Dust collector
- A108 Angle dresser
- A109 Rasius dresser
- A110 Wheel balancing stand
- A111 Spare wheel flange
- A112 Tungsten carbide half center
- A113 Automatic dog set (6pcs/Set)
- A114 Grinding gauge for manual sizing
- A115 Hydraulic wheel dresser
- A116 Microfeeder for wheelhead
- A117 Work rest (two-piece set)
- A118 Tailstock with hydraulic operation
- A119 5C collet chuck mounted on workhead
- A120 Auto loader
- A121 Paper filter