Big Bore / Oil Country CNC Lathes
Willis Big Bore/Oil Country CNC Lathes:
- Ranging from:
- > 32" - 40" Swing
- > 50" - 240" Center Distance
- > 6.1" - 15" Spindle Bore
- Call us for a free Willis Big Bore CNC Lathe quote today! - (419) 537-1717
32120-12 CNC Lathe w/ Fanuc Control
3280-10 CNC Lathe w/ Fanuc oi-TC Control w/ Manual Guide & Thread Repair
Engineered and built from the most advanced technology and materials available, WillisBig Bore CNC Lathes compete in any market. Willis, big bore CNC lathes are currently utilized in many industries including aerospace and alternative energy. As superior horizontal turning centers in any industry, Willis large bore CNC lathes also serve as incredible oil field lathes (Click Here to View Our Oil Country Lathes). These CNC lathesare also competitively priced to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Big Bore CNC Lathes
- Willis large bore CNC lathes provide high accuracy for heavy horizontal turning with a precision ground bed which is hardened to over 50Rc.
- High precision, pre-loaded bearings support the Willis big bore CNC lathe's spindle for consistent and accurate turning throughout the entire speed range.
- Our big bore metalworking lathes include gears, shafts, and a headstock spindle forged from alloy steel, hardened and ground to provide higher turning speeds at lower sound levels.
- X & Z axis ball screws on Willis flatbed CNC lathes are provided oil via an automatic lubrication system with a low-level alarm.
- Our big bore lathes provide precision ball screws set into precision bearings ensuring pinpoint accuracy and a long profitable life.
- To ensure safety and cleanliness, Willis large bore CNC flatbed lathes are provided with a full-length rear splash guard with removable panels for easy access and maintenance, as well as 2 full-size front moving chip guards with observation windows.
- A Manual Pulse Generator (MPG) hand-wheel provides these large big bore CNC lathes with easy manual movement along the X & Z axes.
- To provide maximum torque and power throughout the entire spend range for these CNC lathes, Willis big bore lathes are equipped with a 4-speed headstock.
- Willis Machinery offers constant surface speed turning, tapping, and threading as standard features in all of its CNC lathes.
Standard CNC Lathe Features
- 6”, 10”, 12”, or 15” spindle bore available
- Fanuc Oi-TC contol
- 4-way horizontal electric turret, or 8 position vertical electric turret
- Wide RPM range 30HP Spindle Motor – 40HP optional
- 4-Step Spindle Speed
- Cutting Fluid Coolant System
- Operation, Programming & Instruction Manuals
- Full Length Rear Splash Guard
- Front Chuck & Chip Safety Guards
- 2 T-slots on top of crosslide (NA for 30” machine)
- Working Lamp
- RS-232 Port
- Compact Flash Drive
- Front and rear screw type chip augurs standard (30” lathe-1 rear chip conveyor)
- Centers and Center Sleeve
- Leveling Blocks
Available Options on CNC Lathes
- Numerous 3 and 4 jaw chucks
- 40HP spindle motor
- Automatic spindle speed gear change
- Rear chuck adaptor for double chuck
- 5” capacity crosslide mounted boring bar holder
- Hydraulic tailstock
- Steady rests
- Follow rests
- Aloris quick change toolpost for rear of crosslide with numerous holders
- Tape type chip conveyors in lieu of augur type
CNC Lathe Specifications
The extensive list of machine features includes:
- Automatic headstock speed change with three-range
- Superior headstock positive flow lubrication system with oil-cooler
- The rigid construction bed is with hardened and precision grinding
- Full enclosed and interlocked guarding
- Independent, sliding operator's console allow moving quickly / effortlessly aside
Spindle Bore offered 155mm / 250mm / 380mm for selection
Headstock Assembly & Lubrication System
Adaptor for Rear Chuck Mounting