Willis 2040-3A High Accuracy Surface Grinder
Worn out Grinder needs high quality replacement
New Surface Grinder needed for precision shim application.
- Ohio Stamping Press manufacturer needed a new Surface Grinder
- to replace their worn out 1940’s era machine. They had a job grinding
- precision tapered shims used in the manufacture of their Presses.
- This Press builder is known for their high quality product so they
- needed a top notch Grinder. Willis supplied and installed a new 2040-3A
- Precision Surface Grinder to get the job done.
Willis 2040-3A Surface Grinder Specs:
- 20 inch X 40 inch (60 inch optional) table working area
- 7.5 HP spindle motor
- 14 inch OD x 1-1/2 inch thick grinding wheel
Willis 2040-3A Surface Grinder
Willis Grinder Operator Console
Willis Surface Grinder Features:
Our Surface Grinders provide a dynamically balanced spindle with high precision angular contact ball bearings.
Willis manual surface grinders utilize a one shot lube system where every Willis automatic surface grinder utilizes an automatic lubrication system.
A Halogen work light is provided on Willis surface grinders.
A grinding wheel and flange are provided on our surface grinders as well as a wheel balancing stand and arbor.
Willis surface grinders are equipped standard with a table mounted wheel dresser.
Leveling pads are also standard with all models of Willis grinders.
Some models feature for a magnetic coolant separator system with paper filtration.